SC 260 is a dual-sided headset designed for professionals that require true narrowband and wideband audio in busy call center and office splaces. With the focus on call-center-tested durability and robustness, SC 260 offers including: Circleflex™ patent-pending dual-hinge ear cups for instant perfect fit and supreme comfort, a noise-canceling microphone, and a lightweight raised
profile headband with numbered grooves. The combination of productivity-enhancing features and call-center-tested durability is designed to help professionals perform at their best, whatever the
- Best-in-class Comfort – Circleflex™ patent-pending dual-hinge ear cups that adapt seamlessly to your ears, for instant perfect fit and relaxed all-day wearing.
- Noise-canceling microphone – filters out ambient noise for optimum speech clarity.
- Unique Robust Construction – crafted with look and feel in mind.
- Dual-sided wearing style – numbered headband grooves for step-by-step adjustment ensures perfect binaural sound reproduction in noisy environments.
- Durability – metal reinforced headband designed for years of wearing pleasure.
- Sennheiser HD Voice Clarity – wideband sound for a more natural experience.
- Bendable Boom Arm – easy to adjust to the optimal microphone position.
- Pivotable Boom – rotates through 350 degrees for precision microphone.
- placement and wearing flexibility on right or left side.
- Name Tag Personalization – easy user ID helps to avoid wearing a neighbor’s headset.
- ActiveGard™ – technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges.
- Peace of Mind – 2-year international warranty.
- SC 260 Headset.
- Acoustic foam ear pads, mounted on headset.
- Cable/Clothing clip, mounted.